A tea cure is intended to help eliminate from the body the toxins and waste products that accumulate in the body over time. Substances that are absorbed but not used by our organism are usually excreted. Some substances, however, are stored and accumulated in our body. A tea cure is normally carried out for one week. Having said that, this period is flexible and can be varied.
Find the 5 golden rules:
1. Cut out unhealthy things During the tea cure, you should under no circumstances consume nicotine, alcohol or caffeine in the form of coffee. In addition, you should also avoid products which are not good for your body in large amounts such as high-fat meat and simple carbohydrates such as sugar and products made from white flour.
2. Drink lots of fluids In order to rinse the toxins out of the body during a tea cure, it is recommended that you drink at least three litres of fluid every day. To do so, you should rely on water, unsweetened tea and juice and vegetable broth. Soft drinks containing sugar should be completely avoided.
3. Eat lots of fruit and vegetables In order to supply your body with the vitamins and minerals it needs, you should primarily eat fresh fruit and vegetables during a fasting cure. During a tea cure, you should, where possible, avoid fixed extended mealtimes as well as high-fat sauces and larger portions of meat.
4. Tea with alkaline products In order to support the tea process, you can use special alkaline baths and alkaline powder. These support the detoxification of your body, as do various tablets, drops and plant-based granules.
5. Do a moderate amount of sport Exercise stimulates your circulation with the result that toxins are eliminated from the body even more effectively. A moderate amount of sport such as energetic walking, cycle tours and swimming is completely sufficient for this purpose.